We want to attract and develop people who share our mission. A diverse and inclusive workplace. We power your progress.
Kymira® is one of the world's leading smart textile companies and a multi-award-winning innovator. The team strive to solve and improve large societal issues and is working in partnership with leading institutions to research cutting-edge wearable technologies and e-textiles, before commercialising these and bringing revolutionary technological products to market. The company works within the Medical, Sport, Military and Space verticals, across Business and consumer markets; blending technology with biology in perfect synergy, releasing and enhancing human potential.
As our Marketing Assistant, you will support the Marketing Leads and team in moving our campaigns forward in the most efficient and effective way.
- Prioritise & coordinate between multiple projects simultaneously.
- Co-own the individual campaign project plans, assign tasks and keep track of all processes that will bring your campaign to life (aligning copywriting, assets production, event execution, regional roll-out).
- Resource-manage tasks related to your campaigns and keep track of team members' workload.
- Always be on top of the latest information and be ready to answer questions from various stakeholders.
- Be the guardian of the campaign timeline - plan realistically, push for deadlines, and communicate them loudly.
- Keep track of needs and deliverables for the full marketing channel mix per campaign.
- Keep track of the campaign budget.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, take notes, distribute, and follow up on actions.
- Depending on the scope and content of a campaign and overall Marketing roadmap, support the Marketing Leads on talent scouting, influencer marketing, event/pop-up preparation and joining photoshoots.
- To manage all aspects of our central asset library, the Marketing Suite, ensuring that all existing content is up to date, and any new content is efficiently uploaded into the suite
- Support the creation and management of an annual marketing activity calendar
- Delivery of central email marketing campaigns and communications
- To continually benchmark our brand’s activity vs. our competitive set (and the wider market) and feedback to the business on a monthly basis
- Management of all website content updates via the CMS
- Responding to reviews daily in line with the guidance provided
- Supporting invoice tracking for the marketing budget
- Ad-hoc support to marketing campaigns, gym launches and wider marketing projects
- Strong understanding of social media channels and how to utilise them for business use
- Demonstrates a keen eye for detail and design
- Shows a keen interest and passion for marketing practices and processes, with a strong desire to develop a career in marketing
- Marketing mix: demonstrates a good understanding of multi-channel marketing and the platforms associated with each i.e. digital marketing, offline/traditional marketing, events marketing etc
- Data: ability to collect and collate data into spreadsheets for top-level reporting
- Trends: ability to continually monitor the latest market and brand trends
- Experience working within project teams and taking responsibility for assigned tasks
- Conducting research; competitor benchmarking, market and member insight
- Experience in updating websites via CMS platforms
- A personal interest in or affinity to the leisure/fitness sector
- Undergraduate degree and/or marketing qualification
SKILLS & BEHAVIOUR
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Have high intellectual capability and uses initiative
- Demonstrates a self-starter, proactive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively and efficiently as a team player, willing to get stuck in and roll their sleeves up
- Ability to produce comprehensive, grammatically correct and well-written communications
- Not afraid to contribute and voice ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have an open, honest and friendly style and a proven ability to influence colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to think like a consumer
- Demonstrate a sound marketing instinct
- Can effectively prioritise a variety of tasks at once and work towards deadlines
- Be well organised and highly structured in how he/she develops and communicates ideas
- Efficient time management
To apply send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org